Crawford Automated Keg Washer
Crawford’s automated keg washer is a two-station design with touchscreen interface and infinitely adjustable cycle time parameters. It has separate tanks for caustic and sanitizer. When the kegs come off, they are ready for filling.
Crawford Automated Keg Washer Includes:
- Touch screen interface with fully adjustable cycle timing settings, optional manual cycle and caustic temperature display
- Low caustic reservoir volume heater shutoff
- Sanitary stainless-steel components, process piping, with an insulated barrier between solution tanks
- Quiet pumps, yet powerful
- Pressure regulator for incoming CO2
- Dual heads and locators to wash two kegs at once
- Easy caustic and sanitizer drain ports
- Casters for mobility
- Plugs into a standard 15A 120V outlet!
- Top mounted strobe light tells you when cycle is almost complete. Add two kegs, press start, and walk away. Otto will let you know when it’s time for two more.
Crawford Automated Keg Washer Specifications:
- Caustic Tank: 22.0 Gallons
- Sanitizer Tank: 31.0 Gallons
- Inputs: ~70PSI compressed air, >15PSI CO2, 120V 15A AC, water supply (house pressure, hot if desired)
- Outputs: caustic reservoir drain, sanitizer reservoir drain, washing sequence drain, reservoir overfill drain
- Voltage: 120v
- Amperage: Max-15
- Recommended Dedicated Circuit
Crawford Brewing Equipment understands that our tanks are an investment in the future of your business. This is why we offer financing for Otto through