Request a Quote
Mash Cookers Image

Mash Cookers

If you want to make bourbon or vodka and gin from grains, you need a mash mixer. This is different than a mash tun for brewing because it is designed to handle finely ground grains, has a different type of mixer paddle, and has an internal cooling coil. They are steam jacketed, insulated and clad with Thermowell, mash mixer, CIP, top manway, dish bottom, and have a 3” TC outlet with butterfly valve. Standard sizes are 7bbl (217 gallons), 10bbl (310 gallons), and 15bbl (465 gallons), but we can make any custom size you need up to 10,000 gallons.

Request a Quote

Mash Cookers Includes:

  • Steam Jacket, Insulated and Clad
  • Mixer
  • CIP System
  • Internal Cooling Coil
  • 3” TC Outlet and Butterfly Valve
  • Dish Bottom
  • Top Manway
  • Optional Grist Hydrator
American Flag Icon
100% American Made
Turnkey Solutions logo
One-Stop Brewing Solution
Satisfaction Guaranteed Icon
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Satisfaction Guaranteed Icon
Artisans in the Industry